Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
At Wightman Mechanical, a division of Reliance Home Comfort, the safety and well-being of both our Customers and our Team Members is always our top priority. Rest assured that we are actively monitoring the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking precautionary measures to aid in keeping our communities safe. As an essential service to our customers, we are committed to implementing best practices to help prevent the spread of disease and ensure we can continue to provide a high level of service.
To help with prevention, we are taking the following precautionary measures to protect our Customers:
- Our Team Members have been equipped with an ample supply of:
- hand sanitizers
- disinfectant wipes
- single-use gloves
- boot covers
- Team Members will be keeping recommended safe social distance and will not be shaking hands with customers, as suggested by the Public Health Agency of Canada
- Any Team Member who has flu like symptoms will be asked to contact the Public Health Agency and follow the COVID-19 testing protocol, including self-isolation where required
- Please be prepared to answer brief health and safety questions related to COVID-19 with our Wightman Mechanical, a division of Reliance Home Comfort Team Members
- Staying up to date on Public Health Agency of Canada updates and following all guidance
The Public Health Agency of Canada recommends that we all take the following everyday precautionary measures to help prevent the spread of germs and viruses:
- Wash your hands thoroughly and often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose and mouth
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Cover your mouth and nose with your arm when coughing and sneezing
- Avoid all non-essential travel
Thank you for doing your part to help keep our communities safe, and for supporting one another as we navigate through this difficult time together.
Wightman Mechanical, a division of Reliance Home Comfort provides products and services that are vital to everyday life, and we have been deemed an essential business. Ensuring that Canadians stay comfortable and safe in your homes remains our focus. We are open and taking calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so that we can deliver the home comfort services you can trust, when you need them most.